10 Workout that burn more calories than running.
For some people taking 6 months or 12 months gym’s subscription is very easy but everyday going to gym is very tough. You plan many times that you will go to gym from tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes. And this is how 6 or 12 month passed out and if you will count you have attended only 10 to 15 days in gym. And also most of the people are not doing workout at home because unviability of equipment and facilities like gym. But if we say that even at home without gym instructor and without equipment you can do cardio workout and keep yourself fit and healthy. Yes it’s true and you become gym instructor of yourself. In this article we will teach you 10 best cardio workout to do at home, and doing these cardio workout not only increase your metabolism but also you can burn your calories. So please read this article without skipping any section.
Frog jump is the most important exercise in Cardio workout. Doing this burns a huge amount of calories. For making your thigh in shape and strong this workout is one of the best Cardio Workout. This is also a great way to get your heart rate up in short time.
How to do
- Before starting this exercise, it is important to do warm up. Stretch your legs and arms so you can done it easily and there will be no problem.
- While standing straight keep your waist and head straight. Keep your hand straight down with your body and both your legs should be connected.
- Place your feet about hip- width apart and squat until your hands are on the floor in front of you.
- Explode and jump high. Applying the strength in your gluts, quadriceps, and hamstrings.
- Connect your heel together while jumping and keep your hands behind your head or simply put your hands up in the air.
- Land carefully with bent knees and go back in your squat for next jump.
- Do it fast, only then it will be beneficial.
- In the beginning, you can do two rounds of 20 jumps, then you can increase jumps gradually.
If you will do skipping for 10 minutes you can burn more than 100 calories. You can buy skipping rope from market and use it. And you don’t require any special skill for skipping. Skipping is a complete workout for your body, arms, legs, thighs, waists etc. you will get flexibility from skipping too.
How to do
- While holding the skipping rope stand straight and keep your hand one foot away from your body.
- Now bring the skipping rope from back to front and take it backwards. Jump when rope is going from front to back.
- Remember to spin the rope from wrist and jump on your claws.
- Do 2-3 sets of 25 jumps in a day.
Squat jumps help to raise the heart rate and add intensity to Cardio workout. This is an advance workout with high impact, for this you have to protect your joints by landing with soft knees. If you feel pain please avoid this.
How to do
- First of all stand straight with both legs together and both hand down straight together with body.
- Now stretch your both legs and start with your feet around hip distance apart and engage the core.
- Squat as low as you can and touching your feet on fingertips of your leg and send the hips back to avoid pressure on fingertips.
- Jump as high as you can with both hands open in air.
- Land softly to avoid any pressure in joints and back in squat.
- Do this 15-20 jumps of 2 sets and increase gradually.
This is a good exercise in Cardio workout. And you can do this at home very easily. Thigh and calf muscles are strong while doing jumping lunge. While doing jump lunge the heart rate increase and blood circulation throughout the body is good.
How to do:-
- For this stand straight and keep your waist and head straight.
- Now lift both arms up to the waist, bending them at the elbows.
- Then bend forward by taking the right leg forward, while keeping the left hand near the chest and the right hand behind the back. This state will be exactly like when we are ready to run.
- Now jump as high as you can, and when you land, bend your body by bringing your left leg forward and your right leg back. The hands’ positions will also alter in a similar manner.
- By this you can do one cycle.
- You can do 30 cycles in two sets and gradually increase this.
High Knee March
High knee march is the easiest exercise in Cardio section but it requires lots of energy. And you can burn lots of calories while doing this. By doing this you can increase your stamina. And make your buttocks, abs, and abdominal abs in shape.
How to do:-
- While doing this stand straight with both legs in line and both arms straight along with body.
- Now bring the left hand bend with elbow to the chest, while bending the right leg from the knee and bring it up.
- Then bring down the right leg and left hand and raise the left leg and right hand.
- Do this for 100 counts and it will take around a minute.
Spot jogging or jogging in a place is the simplest workout in this category. Spot jog is one of the simplest way to up your heart rate. You can do spot jogging in a minute or two. It doesn’t have the same intensity as jogging outside. In this you have to stand in one place and bought both legs up one by one by bending knees and also to move your hand fast, so heart rate will increase. You can do spot jog at home very easily and this very important exercise in cardio.
How to do:-
- March in a place, life your knees and swing your arms.
- Bring your heels closer glutes each time you jog.
- Raise your knees and pump your arms.
- Do this for 10 minutes at least.
Mountain climber is great for both cardio and strength. You can burn lots of calories and shape your abs and thighs. While doing Mountain Climber you can increase your blood circulation.
How to do:-
- Lie down on the ground on your stomach and keep your both hands close to the ground near them to your shoulders.
- Then lift your entire body on your palms and claws, in this way your entire body weight is on your palm and claws. And your body from shoulder to waist should be parallel to floor.
- Now bend the left knee and bring it near the chest and stay in this position for about five seconds.
- Repeat this process with your right knee. And this will be one cycle.
- Do 20-25 cycles in a day and gradually increase this.
Jumping Jack is one of the most important exercise in Cardio category. By doing this you can burn lot of calories. By doing jumping jack you can strengthen your thighs. Not only this, doing this exercise has also helps in bringing stomach in right shape.
How to do:-
- Before starting Jumping Jack you have to stretch legs and hands for warm up, so that there will no problem doing this exercise.
- Stand straight with waist and head should be straight. Keep your both hands straight down with the body and keep both legs connected.
- Slight bend your knees and jump as high as you can.
- While jumping stretch your leg slightly and stretch both arms above the head, spreading away from body.
- There should be space between legs and the arms should be straight while landing on floor.
- Now jump back join the feet together and bring down both hands while spreading them from the body.
- Do this 25-30 time in one set and you can do two sets and increase gradually.
Front Kick Lunge
This is a good exercise for getting heart rate up and you don’t need any equipment and gym trainer for this. Front Kick Lunge help to improve your thighs, glutes and calf. You can tone up your muscles. This helps us to weight loss and increasing height. You can burn your calories too.
How to do:-
- For this you have to stand straight like a stick with your feet and hip distance apart.
- Take a step backward with the right foot and bring your body to the ground.
- Bent both legs at ninety degree angle at the bottom of lunge.
- While extending your left leg straight, kick your right foot forward to the height of hip or you can take higher than hip.
- Do 15-20 times for one leg then switch to another leg. You can do 2 sets from both legs and increase gradually.
Criss Cross jack is also a good Cardio exercise. For calorie burn Cross Jack is good example. Also doing Cross jack you can reduce fats from thighs, biceps, triceps and calf. For toning your abs this workout is very helpful.
How to do:-
- Stand straight by joining both legs together and keep your head and waist straight. Keep your both hands straight down and connected with your body.
- Now stretch your both legs and jump in air.
- While landing keep the feet on the ground crossing each other.
- Keep your hands close to the waist or you can cross each other by raising the hands up to the shoulder in front.
- Breathe in when you jump and cross the leg and come down, then exhale.
- Please refer the GIF for understanding.
- In the beginning, you can do two rounds of 20 jumps, then you can increase jumps and rounds gradually.
First of all thanks to you for reading out the entire article. Thank you so much. If you like this article please share this with you friends and relatives.
Now the most important thing before starting these cardio workout make sure you are healthy for these exercise. If you have any problem while doing this you can consult any gym instructor train with them and after that you can do this at your home. If you are pregnant or having some heart problem please avoid these workouts, or you can consult your doctors before starting this. Above all almost all exercise mention here is effective. Dear Friends if you are looking for workout for ABs please click here for another article on 10 minutes ABs workout without any equipment. Thank You.
If you have any queries please write in the comment section, I will definitely reply to every queries. Thank You….